Tailor-made for private functions and corporate events, the 371-square-metre Heritage Ballroom showcases Victorian architecture and a unique, 11-metre-high domed ceiling. It is located in the former home of the Sydney telephonist exchange within the historic former General Post Office building, and is filled with natural light.
This pillar-free venue can also be used for conferences of up to 250 delegates in theatre format, or 160 in classroom configuration.
Heritage Ballroom Features:
- 371 square metres of pillar-free space
- Unique 11-metre-high domed ceiling and access to natural light
- Capacity for up to 350 guests in theatre style, 250 in banquet or 160 in classroom
- Adjoining foyer can be used for breaks and exhibitions
- Custom-built screen with wireless laptop connection
For new enquiries, contact our talented Catering and Sales associates: