Meeting Rooms I – V are situated on the fourth floor of the Heritage building of The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, and surround the Heritage Conference Centre foyer. All of these conference venues are pillar-free and filled with warm natural light; four of them (Meeting Rooms I - IV) can accommodate up to 36 guests in roundtable format or 40 in theatre-style configuration.
Meeting Room V is slightly smaller than the other venues, and is well suited for use as an office or for interviews.
Meeting Room Features:
- Pillar-free spaces ranging from 25 - 65 square metres in size
- Abundance of natural light
- Can host up to 40 guests theatre style, 36 in banquet and 24 in classroom setup
- Shared conference foyer ideal for morning and afternoon tea breaks
- Located on the same level
- Meeting Rooms I-IV offer 80 inch touch screens with built-in PC and USB port which can be hired for presentations
- Suitable for small meetings, breakout spaces and office
For new enquiries, contact our talented Catering and Sales associates: